Queer Duck returns to the Web, makes TV debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Queer Duck, who made a big splash online in 2001, returns to the Internet on Sho.com/queer, as Showtime prepares to bring the Miss Thing of mallards to television. The Queer Duck episodes make their debut on the Showtime site on Wednesday, January 23, and the network will begin broadcasting those episodes Tuesday nights (starting January 29), following the 11 p.m. rebroadcast of Queer as Folk. Check local listings.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination