Almodóvar's latest to open Paris Film Festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2002 12:00 AM ET
Pedro Almodóvar's latest film, Hable Con Ella (Talk to Her), will be the opening film of the 17th annual Paris Film Festival, notes The Hollywood Reporter. This year's festival, which runs April 1-9, will feature a salute to Spanish cinema, with an industry delegation from Madrid in attendance.
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Leaked 'The Interview' Scene Puts James Franco in Bed With Kim Jong-Un