Almodóvar's latest to open Paris Film Festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2002 1:00 AM ET
Pedro Almodóvar's latest film, Hable Con Ella (Talk to Her), will be the opening film of the 17th annual Paris Film Festival, notes The Hollywood Reporter. This year's festival, which runs April 1-9, will feature a salute to Spanish cinema, with an industry delegation from Madrid in attendance.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out