Six Feet Under wins award, gets nominated for another
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 12 2002 12:00 AM ET
It's a week of acclaim for Six Feet Under, the popular HBO drama created by out Oscar-winning screenwriter Alan Ball, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The show won a "Rockie" on Monday as Best Continuing Series at the 23rd Banff Rockie Awards, part of the international Banff Television Festival in Banff, Alberta. Six Feet Under was also nominated in the Best Producer of a Dramatic TV Series category (against The West Wing and CSI) at the Monte Carlo Television Festival, which will take place in July.
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'