Junior Vasquez hospitalized?
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 15 2002 11:00 PM ET
Too much partying during gay pride week reportedly took a toll on openly gay DJ Junior Vasquez, according to the New York Post's Page Six. The esteemed DJ and former Madonna collaborator cut his set short at a New York club last week to go to the hospital after being up for three days straight, reports the Post. Rumor had it that Vasquez, 52, had caught nary a wink since his gay pride turntable duties. But his rep said, "He had to go to the hospital because he was going to Paris the next day and had run out of blood-pressure medication. Junior is fine."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6