Junior Vasquez hospitalized?
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Too much partying during gay pride week reportedly took a toll on openly gay DJ Junior Vasquez, according to the New York Post's Page Six. The esteemed DJ and former Madonna collaborator cut his set short at a New York club last week to go to the hospital after being up for three days straight, reports the Post. Rumor had it that Vasquez, 52, had caught nary a wink since his gay pride turntable duties. But his rep said, "He had to go to the hospital because he was going to Paris the next day and had run out of blood-pressure medication. Junior is fine."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert is a Lesbian Stereotype in Flannel and Birkenstocks 57 min 22 sec ago
- Women Lena Dunham Is NOT Amused By Lesbian Porn Parody of Girls 1 hour 39 min ago
- Music Gay Singer-Songwriter Deals with Heartbreak 1 hour 41 min ago
- Politics Obama Nominates Lesbian Attorney for Second EEOC Term 1 hour 41 min ago
- Theater New Play Criticizes Gay Minstrel Roles 1 hour 50 min ago
- Women Shot of the Day: WildFang's Tomboy Line Channels Androgynous Icons 2 hours 22 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Real Lesbians Watch and Break Down 'Lesbian' Porn 2 hours 9 min ago