Junior Vasquez hospitalized?
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Too much partying during gay pride week reportedly took a toll on openly gay DJ Junior Vasquez, according to the New York Post's Page Six. The esteemed DJ and former Madonna collaborator cut his set short at a New York club last week to go to the hospital after being up for three days straight, reports the Post. Rumor had it that Vasquez, 52, had caught nary a wink since his gay pride turntable duties. But his rep said, "He had to go to the hospital because he was going to Paris the next day and had run out of blood-pressure medication. Junior is fine."
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future