Junior Vasquez hospitalized?
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Too much partying during gay pride week reportedly took a toll on openly gay DJ Junior Vasquez, according to the New York Post's Page Six. The esteemed DJ and former Madonna collaborator cut his set short at a New York club last week to go to the hospital after being up for three days straight, reports the Post. Rumor had it that Vasquez, 52, had caught nary a wink since his gay pride turntable duties. But his rep said, "He had to go to the hospital because he was going to Paris the next day and had run out of blood-pressure medication. Junior is fine."
- Retirement Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia 39 min 23 sec ago
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1 hour 28 min ago
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 2 hours 38 min ago
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM