Junior Vasquez hospitalized?
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2002 12:00 AM ET
Too much partying during gay pride week reportedly took a toll on openly gay DJ Junior Vasquez, according to the New York Post's Page Six. The esteemed DJ and former Madonna collaborator cut his set short at a New York club last week to go to the hospital after being up for three days straight, reports the Post. Rumor had it that Vasquez, 52, had caught nary a wink since his gay pride turntable duties. But his rep said, "He had to go to the hospital because he was going to Paris the next day and had run out of blood-pressure medication. Junior is fine."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Does AIDS in the Endzone Fumble? 54 min 53 sec ago
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 1 hour 46 min ago
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 2 hours 25 min ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When Scout Comes Out at Camp 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM