Albee's Goat gets new stars
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Edward Albee's The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia? will stay open on Broadway this fall, with Bill Pullman and Mercedes Ruehl departing and Bill Irwin and Sally Field taking their places. Albee's Tony-winning drama concerns the wild goings-on after a husband confesses to his wife that he's been having what Daily Variety refers to as a "barnyard affair."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.