Colin Farrell signs on for Home at the End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Colin Farrell (Tigerland, Minority Report) will star in the film version of out author Michael Cunningham's Home at the End of the World, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Michael Mayer, the openly gay director of Broadway's Thoroughly Modern Millie, will direct, with producer chores being handled by Tom Hulce and Killer Film's Christine Vachon and Pam Koffler. Farrell will start on the film after shooting The Jacket for director Antoine Fuqua.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood