Colin Farrell signs on for Home at the End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Colin Farrell (Tigerland, Minority Report) will star in the film version of out author Michael Cunningham's Home at the End of the World, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Michael Mayer, the openly gay director of Broadway's Thoroughly Modern Millie, will direct, with producer chores being handled by Tom Hulce and Killer Film's Christine Vachon and Pam Koffler. Farrell will start on the film after shooting The Jacket for director Antoine Fuqua.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either