Talk to Her nabs seven Goya nominations
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2002 1:00 AM ET
Pedro Almodóvar's new film, Talk to Her, took seven nominations for the Goya, the Spanish Academy Award, on Thursday, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ironically, the only film to receive more nods was Mondays in the Sun, the film selected over Talk to Her as this year's Spanish representative in the Oscar race for Best Foreign Film. Among the awards Talk will be vying for are Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, and Best Actor (Javier Cámara).
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women