Talk to Her nabs seven Goya nominations
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Pedro Almodóvar's new film, Talk to Her, took seven nominations for the Goya, the Spanish Academy Award, on Thursday, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ironically, the only film to receive more nods was Mondays in the Sun, the film selected over Talk to Her as this year's Spanish representative in the Oscar race for Best Foreign Film. Among the awards Talk will be vying for are Best Picture, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, and Best Actor (Javier Cámara).
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 11 min 4 sec ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 18 min 38 sec ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 59 min 12 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 1 hour 56 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 2 hours 10 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 2 hours 28 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 2 hours 41 min ago