Warner Bros. circling Stone's Alexander the Great project
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Bros. is close to closing a deal for U.S. distribution of Oliver Stone's proposed film about Alexander the Great. If the deal goes through, the film--which will star Colin Farrell as the gay Macedonian conqueror--would begin shooting in June, putting it ahead of Baz Luhrmann's Alexander project starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which is not scheduled to start shooting before next fall.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- College Reddit User Turns Arkansas Governor’s Website Into LGBT Forum