Warner Bros. circling Stone's Alexander the Great project
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Bros. is close to closing a deal for U.S. distribution of Oliver Stone's proposed film about Alexander the Great. If the deal goes through, the film--which will star Colin Farrell as the gay Macedonian conqueror--would begin shooting in June, putting it ahead of Baz Luhrmann's Alexander project starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which is not scheduled to start shooting before next fall.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Page not found | Advocate.com
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'