Warner Bros. circling Stone's Alexander the Great project
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Bros. is close to closing a deal for U.S. distribution of Oliver Stone's proposed film about Alexander the Great. If the deal goes through, the film--which will star Colin Farrell as the gay Macedonian conqueror--would begin shooting in June, putting it ahead of Baz Luhrmann's Alexander project starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which is not scheduled to start shooting before next fall.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?