Warner Bros. circling Stone's Alexander the Great project
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 21 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Warner Bros. is close to closing a deal for U.S. distribution of Oliver Stone's proposed film about Alexander the Great. If the deal goes through, the film--which will star Colin Farrell as the gay Macedonian conqueror--would begin shooting in June, putting it ahead of Baz Luhrmann's Alexander project starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which is not scheduled to start shooting before next fall.
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay