Julianne Moore prefers kissing women--onscreen
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
Julianne Moore says women are nicer to kiss than men because they always smell nicer. Moore said she had no problem preparing for her screen kiss with Toni Collette in The Hours, which has already been touted as a leading Oscar contender. "She smelled so nice," Moore told The [London] Sunday Mirror. "You kiss an actor, and you don't know what they are going to smell like. But you kiss a girl, and she is going to smell good. And she's very soft. They're soft, and they smell nice. Guys don't."
But Moore has not taken her day job home. Asked if she had ever kissed a woman in real life, she said, "I've only been involved with men sexually."
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother