Julianne Moore prefers kissing women--onscreen
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
Julianne Moore says women are nicer to kiss than men because they always smell nicer. Moore said she had no problem preparing for her screen kiss with Toni Collette in The Hours, which has already been touted as a leading Oscar contender. "She smelled so nice," Moore told The [London] Sunday Mirror. "You kiss an actor, and you don't know what they are going to smell like. But you kiss a girl, and she is going to smell good. And she's very soft. They're soft, and they smell nice. Guys don't."
But Moore has not taken her day job home. Asked if she had ever kissed a woman in real life, she said, "I've only been involved with men sexually."
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 24 min 28 sec ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 29 min 55 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1 hour 19 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 1 hour 28 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 1 hour 49 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 2 hours 22 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 12:00 PM