Julianne Moore prefers kissing women--onscreen
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
Julianne Moore says women are nicer to kiss than men because they always smell nicer. Moore said she had no problem preparing for her screen kiss with Toni Collette in The Hours, which has already been touted as a leading Oscar contender. "She smelled so nice," Moore told The [London] Sunday Mirror. "You kiss an actor, and you don't know what they are going to smell like. But you kiss a girl, and she is going to smell good. And she's very soft. They're soft, and they smell nice. Guys don't."
But Moore has not taken her day job home. Asked if she had ever kissed a woman in real life, she said, "I've only been involved with men sexually."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut