Julianne Moore prefers kissing women--onscreen
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 12:00 AM ET
Julianne Moore says women are nicer to kiss than men because they always smell nicer. Moore said she had no problem preparing for her screen kiss with Toni Collette in The Hours, which has already been touted as a leading Oscar contender. "She smelled so nice," Moore told The [London] Sunday Mirror. "You kiss an actor, and you don't know what they are going to smell like. But you kiss a girl, and she is going to smell good. And she's very soft. They're soft, and they smell nice. Guys don't."
But Moore has not taken her day job home. Asked if she had ever kissed a woman in real life, she said, "I've only been involved with men sexually."
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days