Randolph Scott's birthday celebrated with a day-long marathon on Starz Westerns
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Starz Westerns cable channel celebrates the 105th anniversary of Randolph Scott's birth on January 23 with a day-long marathon of Western classics. Scott's barely hidden gay relationship with Cary Grant--the two lived together openly in Hollywood in the 1930s--has become part of Hollywood legend. The marathon begins at 7 a.m. with The Fighting Westerner, costarring Ann Sheridan, and runs through Buchanan Rides Alone at 9:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Starz Westerns Web site.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion