Randolph Scott's birthday celebrated with a day-long marathon on Starz Westerns
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Starz Westerns cable channel celebrates the 105th anniversary of Randolph Scott's birth on January 23 with a day-long marathon of Western classics. Scott's barely hidden gay relationship with Cary Grant--the two lived together openly in Hollywood in the 1930s--has become part of Hollywood legend. The marathon begins at 7 a.m. with The Fighting Westerner, costarring Ann Sheridan, and runs through Buchanan Rides Alone at 9:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Starz Westerns Web site.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'