Randolph Scott's birthday celebrated with a day-long marathon on Starz Westerns
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Starz Westerns cable channel celebrates the 105th anniversary of Randolph Scott's birth on January 23 with a day-long marathon of Western classics. Scott's barely hidden gay relationship with Cary Grant--the two lived together openly in Hollywood in the 1930s--has become part of Hollywood legend. The marathon begins at 7 a.m. with The Fighting Westerner, costarring Ann Sheridan, and runs through Buchanan Rides Alone at 9:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Starz Westerns Web site.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'