Brian Graden announces new MTV series
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Brian Graden, the openly gay president of entertainment for MTV and VH1, has announced two new series for MTV along with the return of one of the network's most popular shows. The Osbournes will begin filming what could likely be the show's final season in June; Graden noted, "The [celebrity] projects are driven by the artists' personal passion. They're not long-term necessarily but as long as celebs want to do them. The message to talent is that they can come to us, do what they want to do, as long as they want to." New shows slated for MTV include Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, a variety show hosted by Snoop Dogg, and Punk'd, which will feature Ashton Kutcher playing pranks on celebrity pals.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word