Spacek to star in A Home at the End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
Academy Award winner Sissy Spacek is set to star in out director Michael Mayer's debut film, A Home at the End of the World. Mayer's last project was the Broadway musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. The film is a big-screen adaptation of the book by out writer Michael Cunningham (The Hours). Spacek joins an ensemble cast consisting of Colin Farrell, Robin Wright, and newcomer Dallas Roberts. Spacek portrays a mother who provides an HIV-positive man (Farrell) a place to stay after his marriage falls apart.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure