Spacek to star in A Home at the End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
Academy Award winner Sissy Spacek is set to star in out director Michael Mayer's debut film, A Home at the End of the World. Mayer's last project was the Broadway musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. The film is a big-screen adaptation of the book by out writer Michael Cunningham (The Hours). Spacek joins an ensemble cast consisting of Colin Farrell, Robin Wright, and newcomer Dallas Roberts. Spacek portrays a mother who provides an HIV-positive man (Farrell) a place to stay after his marriage falls apart.
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban