Take Me Out and Hairspray take top prizes from New York Drama Critics' Circle
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Richard Greenberg's gay-themed baseball play Take Me Out was named best play while Hairspray took best musical honors at Tuesday's New York Drama Critics' Circle awards. Alan Ayckbourn's Talking Heads was named best foreign play of the season by the group, which will hand out awards May 20 at Sardi's in New York.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man