Take Me Out and Hairspray take top prizes from New York Drama Critics' Circle
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 15 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Richard Greenberg's gay-themed baseball play Take Me Out was named best play while Hairspray took best musical honors at Tuesday's New York Drama Critics' Circle awards. Alan Ayckbourn's Talking Heads was named best foreign play of the season by the group, which will hand out awards May 20 at Sardi's in New York.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison