CBS cancels Charlie Lawrence
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that CBS has officially axed Charlie Lawrence, the little-viewed sitcom starring Nathan Lane as an openly gay freshman congressman. The show's scheduled Sunday appearance was replaced at the last minute with a CSI: Miami rerun. Both Charlie and Baby Bob got the heave-ho this week after already having been relegated to the summertime limbo that is network television. In its two Sunday airings, Charlie scored a fairly dismal 1.0 rating and 3 share with adults 18-49.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word