CBS cancels Charlie Lawrence
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that CBS has officially axed Charlie Lawrence, the little-viewed sitcom starring Nathan Lane as an openly gay freshman congressman. The show's scheduled Sunday appearance was replaced at the last minute with a CSI: Miami rerun. Both Charlie and Baby Bob got the heave-ho this week after already having been relegated to the summertime limbo that is network television. In its two Sunday airings, Charlie scored a fairly dismal 1.0 rating and 3 share with adults 18-49.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality