CBS cancels Charlie Lawrence
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that CBS has officially axed Charlie Lawrence, the little-viewed sitcom starring Nathan Lane as an openly gay freshman congressman. The show's scheduled Sunday appearance was replaced at the last minute with a CSI: Miami rerun. Both Charlie and Baby Bob got the heave-ho this week after already having been relegated to the summertime limbo that is network television. In its two Sunday airings, Charlie scored a fairly dismal 1.0 rating and 3 share with adults 18-49.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality