Posthumous Hepburn biography written by A. Scott Berg
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out Pulitzer-winning biographer A. Scott Berg (Lindbergh, Goldwyn) collaborated for years with Katharine Hepburn on a biography that could not be published or even discussed during her lifetime, reports the New York Post. That book, Kate Remembered, has been published by G.P. Putnam and will hit bookstores Friday, July 11. Berg says the book comes from 20 years of conversations he had with the Hollywood and Broadway legend. "Almost from the moment I met Katharine Hepburn more than 20 years ago, she began revealing stories of her life, not just professional anecdotes, but personal stories," Berg told the Post. "In the last few weeks of Hepburn's life, I wrote the final paragraphs, the hardest I've ever had to write."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples