Posthumous Hepburn biography written by A. Scott Berg
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out Pulitzer-winning biographer A. Scott Berg (Lindbergh, Goldwyn) collaborated for years with Katharine Hepburn on a biography that could not be published or even discussed during her lifetime, reports the New York Post. That book, Kate Remembered, has been published by G.P. Putnam and will hit bookstores Friday, July 11. Berg says the book comes from 20 years of conversations he had with the Hollywood and Broadway legend. "Almost from the moment I met Katharine Hepburn more than 20 years ago, she began revealing stories of her life, not just professional anecdotes, but personal stories," Berg told the Post. "In the last few weeks of Hepburn's life, I wrote the final paragraphs, the hardest I've ever had to write."
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion