Patricia Highsmith's Found in the Street heading for the big screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 09 2003 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian author Patricia Highsmith's novel Found in the Street will be made into a film directed by Steppenwolf Theatre cofounder Terry Kinney and produced by John Malkovich's Mr. Mudd company, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The book tells the story of the random encounters of a group of people in Greenwich Village--including an artist, his bisexual wife, and a lesbian waitress and model--and a series of events that leads to murder.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend