Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals to air on PBS
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Arthur Dong's documentary Family Fundamentals, about gays and lesbians who come from conservative Christian families, will make its broadcast debut on PBS's series P.O.V. on Tuesday, August 26, at 10 p.m. (Check local listings.) For more information, visit www.PBS.org.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- PHOTOS: Homeless LGBT Youth Become Visible
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'