Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals to air on PBS
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Arthur Dong's documentary Family Fundamentals, about gays and lesbians who come from conservative Christian families, will make its broadcast debut on PBS's series P.O.V. on Tuesday, August 26, at 10 p.m. (Check local listings.) For more information, visit www.PBS.org.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'