Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals to air on PBS
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Arthur Dong's documentary Family Fundamentals, about gays and lesbians who come from conservative Christian families, will make its broadcast debut on PBS's series P.O.V. on Tuesday, August 26, at 10 p.m. (Check local listings.) For more information, visit www.PBS.org.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers