Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals to air on PBS
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Arthur Dong's documentary Family Fundamentals, about gays and lesbians who come from conservative Christian families, will make its broadcast debut on PBS's series P.O.V. on Tuesday, August 26, at 10 p.m. (Check local listings.) For more information, visit www.PBS.org.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers