Arthur Dong's Family Fundamentals to air on PBS
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 27 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Arthur Dong's documentary Family Fundamentals, about gays and lesbians who come from conservative Christian families, will make its broadcast debut on PBS's series P.O.V. on Tuesday, August 26, at 10 p.m. (Check local listings.) For more information, visit www.PBS.org.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- Why Are We Gay?