Brini Maxwell to become spokeswoman for Bacardi
September 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
TV host and lifestyle diva Brini Maxwell has signed a deal with Bacardi Flavored Rum to act as official spokeswoman for the beverage. The agreement, which lasts through 2005, will include promotions, appearances, and other activities. Maxwell drags it up weekly on the Style Network's Brini Maxwell Show, Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information on her show, visit www.StyleNetwork.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015