Brini Maxwell to become spokeswoman for Bacardi
September 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
TV host and lifestyle diva Brini Maxwell has signed a deal with Bacardi Flavored Rum to act as official spokeswoman for the beverage. The agreement, which lasts through 2005, will include promotions, appearances, and other activities. Maxwell drags it up weekly on the Style Network's Brini Maxwell Show, Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information on her show, visit www.StyleNetwork.com.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits