Brini Maxwell to become spokeswoman for Bacardi
September 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
TV host and lifestyle diva Brini Maxwell has signed a deal with Bacardi Flavored Rum to act as official spokeswoman for the beverage. The agreement, which lasts through 2005, will include promotions, appearances, and other activities. Maxwell drags it up weekly on the Style Network's Brini Maxwell Show, Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information on her show, visit www.StyleNetwork.com.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses