Brini Maxwell to become spokeswoman for Bacardi
September 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
TV host and lifestyle diva Brini Maxwell has signed a deal with Bacardi Flavored Rum to act as official spokeswoman for the beverage. The agreement, which lasts through 2005, will include promotions, appearances, and other activities. Maxwell drags it up weekly on the Style Network's Brini Maxwell Show, Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. For more information on her show, visit www.StyleNetwork.com.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate