Texas Homos heading off-Broadway
September 02 2004 11:00 PM ET
Playbill.com reports that Jan Buttram's play Texas Homos, about the aftermath of a police sting in a small-town public restroom, will open in January as part of the Abingdon Theater Company's 2004-2005 season. Other shows in the Abingdon season include the 9/11-inspired dark comedy Leap, Laurence Luckinbill's one-man show Hemingway, and another play to be announced later.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'