Robbie Williams accused of big gay pass
September 13 2004 11:00 PM ET
Pop hunk Robbie Williams's male songwriter has accused the star of making a drug-fueled pass at him, according to ElitesTV.com. According to the site: "Ray Heffernan, who cowrote Williams's hit 'Angels,' was furious the singer branded him a 'quasi-stalker' in his new autobiography Feel, so has hit back by claiming the hit-maker consumed vast amounts of cocaine and whiskey at a New Year's Eve party in 1996 and then begged Heffernan to sleep with him.
"Heffernan reveals, 'It was New Year's Eve, after Robbie got up to sing at a Boyzone concert in Dublin. We were doing a bit of coke...and stayed up late drinking whiskey then crashed in the same bed.
"'At 6 a.m. I woke up and Robbie Williams was on top of me and he had his hands on me. He tried a certain sex act on me. He was fully awake. I turned around and went, 'Rob!' and he goes 'What?' 'What the f**k are you doing?' I said.
"'He kind of rolled over in a huff. We got talking and Robbie explained he didn't know about his sexuality. He told me that when Take That were 15 or 16, starting out, they were performing in gay clubs in London and that was a confusing environment for a teenager.'"
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Outrage After Idaho Trans Woman Buried 'As a Man'
- Rock Legend Introduces Classic Gay Star to New Generation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers