Robbie Williams accused of big gay pass
September 14 2004 12:00 AM ET
Pop hunk Robbie Williams's male songwriter has accused the star of making a drug-fueled pass at him, according to ElitesTV.com. According to the site: "Ray Heffernan, who cowrote Williams's hit 'Angels,' was furious the singer branded him a 'quasi-stalker' in his new autobiography Feel, so has hit back by claiming the hit-maker consumed vast amounts of cocaine and whiskey at a New Year's Eve party in 1996 and then begged Heffernan to sleep with him.
"Heffernan reveals, 'It was New Year's Eve, after Robbie got up to sing at a Boyzone concert in Dublin. We were doing a bit of coke...and stayed up late drinking whiskey then crashed in the same bed.
"'At 6 a.m. I woke up and Robbie Williams was on top of me and he had his hands on me. He tried a certain sex act on me. He was fully awake. I turned around and went, 'Rob!' and he goes 'What?' 'What the f**k are you doing?' I said.
"'He kind of rolled over in a huff. We got talking and Robbie explained he didn't know about his sexuality. He told me that when Take That were 15 or 16, starting out, they were performing in gay clubs in London and that was a confusing environment for a teenager.'"
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM