Degrassi's Marco threatened with outing on October 8 episode
October 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
On the next episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation, scheduled to air in the United States on Friday, October 8, on the N, gay character Marco (played by Adamo Ruggiero) runs for school president, only to discover that his opponent is willing to do anything to win--including outing Marco to his parents at a school assembly. Will politics lead to tension between Marco and his boyfriend, Dylan (John Bregar)? For showtimes and more information, visit www.The-N.com.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God