Degrassi's Marco threatened with outing on October 8 episode
October 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
On the next episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation, scheduled to air in the United States on Friday, October 8, on the N, gay character Marco (played by Adamo Ruggiero) runs for school president, only to discover that his opponent is willing to do anything to win--including outing Marco to his parents at a school assembly. Will politics lead to tension between Marco and his boyfriend, Dylan (John Bregar)? For showtimes and more information, visit www.The-N.com.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 69-Year-Old Brit Would Go Back to Hellish Moroccan Prison to Save Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men