Degrassi's Marco threatened with outing on October 8 episode
October 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
On the next episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation, scheduled to air in the United States on Friday, October 8, on the N, gay character Marco (played by Adamo Ruggiero) runs for school president, only to discover that his opponent is willing to do anything to win--including outing Marco to his parents at a school assembly. Will politics lead to tension between Marco and his boyfriend, Dylan (John Bregar)? For showtimes and more information, visit www.The-N.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks