Degrassi's Marco threatened with outing on October 8 episode
October 08 2004 12:00 AM ET
On the next episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation, scheduled to air in the United States on Friday, October 8, on the N, gay character Marco (played by Adamo Ruggiero) runs for school president, only to discover that his opponent is willing to do anything to win--including outing Marco to his parents at a school assembly. Will politics lead to tension between Marco and his boyfriend, Dylan (John Bregar)? For showtimes and more information, visit www.The-N.com.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback