PBS's Now With David Brancaccio explores adoption by gay parents, April 7
BY Matthew Van Atta
April 07 2006 12:00 AM ET
The PBS public
affairs show Now With David Brancaccio will
examine gay parents and adoption laws on the Friday,
April 7, edition. (Check local listings or the show's Web site for airdates in your area.)
Gay couples in Florida who are legally barred from
adopting will be featured. (The Advocate)
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda