PBS's Now With David Brancaccio explores adoption by gay parents, April 7
BY Matthew Van Atta
April 07 2006 12:00 AM ET
The PBS public
affairs show Now With David Brancaccio will
examine gay parents and adoption laws on the Friday,
April 7, edition. (Check local listings or the show's Web site for airdates in your area.)
Gay couples in Florida who are legally barred from
adopting will be featured. (The Advocate)
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People