Ricky Martin Enlightened on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 03 2011 12:00 PM ET
Ricky Martin talked with the women of The View about the darker moments that preceded fatherhood and his current burst of creativity, saying, “I’m just so hungry right now.”
Martin discussed his children, his new music, and his upcoming turn as Che in the Broadway revival of Evita.
Watch the video.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 5 Most Disappointing Things We Learned About HRC's 'White Men's Club'