Ricky Martin Enlightened on
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 03 2011 12:00 PM ET
Ricky Martin talked with the women of The View about the darker moments that preceded fatherhood and his current burst of creativity, saying, “I’m just so hungry right now.”
Martin discussed his children, his new music, and his upcoming turn as Che in the Broadway revival of Evita.
Watch the video.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'