Bieber Credits Ellen for New Haircut
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 23 2011 8:35 AM ET
In a surprise guest appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Wednesday, teen pop star Justin Bieber debuted his new haircut and said it was inspired by the talk show host.
Bieber joined Ellen for the Twits and Ask segment during her monologue. He confirmed that she would appear in his Never Say Never 2.0 version, and gave her a lock of his real hair. Ellen said she would auction off the hair to benefit an animal charity.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- Tow Truck Operator Targets LGBT Drivers During Gay Days
- Arizona: Marriage Ban Wasn't Meant to Harm Gay Couples
- Michele Bachmann Is Back With One of Her Most Homophobic Comments Ever