Bieber Credits Ellen for New Haircut
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 23 2011 8:35 AM ET
In a surprise guest appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Wednesday, teen pop star Justin Bieber debuted his new haircut and said it was inspired by the talk show host.
Bieber joined Ellen for the Twits and Ask segment during her monologue. He confirmed that she would appear in his Never Say Never 2.0 version, and gave her a lock of his real hair. Ellen said she would auction off the hair to benefit an animal charity.
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing