Bieber Credits Ellen for New Haircut
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 23 2011 7:35 AM ET
In a surprise guest appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Wednesday, teen pop star Justin Bieber debuted his new haircut and said it was inspired by the talk show host.
Bieber joined Ellen for the Twits and Ask segment during her monologue. He confirmed that she would appear in his Never Say Never 2.0 version, and gave her a lock of his real hair. Ellen said she would auction off the hair to benefit an animal charity.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6