Bieber Credits Ellen for New Haircut
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 23 2011 8:35 AM ET
In a surprise guest appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Wednesday, teen pop star Justin Bieber debuted his new haircut and said it was inspired by the talk show host.
Bieber joined Ellen for the Twits and Ask segment during her monologue. He confirmed that she would appear in his Never Say Never 2.0 version, and gave her a lock of his real hair. Ellen said she would auction off the hair to benefit an animal charity.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents