Newlywed Lesbians on Tonight's
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 03 2011 4:15 PM ET
Fans of cake and lesbians (who isn't?) might not want to miss tonight's episode of Cake Boss, in which Carlo's Bakery owner Buddy Valastro has a consultation with Dee and Kate, a lesbian couple who were among the first gay couples married in New York this past July. The episode airs tonight at 10 (9 central) on TLC.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure