Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 3:00 AM ET
IBM: In addition to offering coverage for gender-reassignment
surgery, IBM has created a webcast on the topic of gender identity and
expression that features transgender workers talking about their
experiences and answering questions from other employees. The webcast is
available to all IBM employees worldwide, IBM executive Silvy Vluggen
tells The Advocate.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'