Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
IBM: In addition to offering coverage for gender-reassignment
surgery, IBM has created a webcast on the topic of gender identity and
expression that features transgender workers talking about their
experiences and answering questions from other employees. The webcast is
available to all IBM employees worldwide, IBM executive Silvy Vluggen
tells The Advocate.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.