Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
IBM: In addition to offering coverage for gender-reassignment
surgery, IBM has created a webcast on the topic of gender identity and
expression that features transgender workers talking about their
experiences and answering questions from other employees. The webcast is
available to all IBM employees worldwide, IBM executive Silvy Vluggen
tells The Advocate.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'