Trans Rights: What Capitol Hill Could Learn From Corporate America
BY Neal Broverman
September 13 2011 4:00 AM ET
IBM: In addition to offering coverage for gender-reassignment
surgery, IBM has created a webcast on the topic of gender identity and
expression that features transgender workers talking about their
experiences and answering questions from other employees. The webcast is
available to all IBM employees worldwide, IBM executive Silvy Vluggen
tells The Advocate.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups