Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Human Rights Campaign. Who on earth, in their right mind, cannot get behind this? It’s a very simple concept, really: Human. Rights. Campaign. How much more could one break it down? HRC is the largest civil rights organization of its kind and has more than a million supporters across the country. It has worked on key issues like HIV/AIDS health care, marriage equality, the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” workplace discrimination, and hate-crime prevention. It’s all about equality. What kind of person says no to that? It’s a campaign to ensure rights for humans. Get on board. HRC.org
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'