Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Human Rights Campaign. Who on earth, in their right mind, cannot get behind this? It’s a very simple concept, really: Human. Rights. Campaign. How much more could one break it down? HRC is the largest civil rights organization of its kind and has more than a million supporters across the country. It has worked on key issues like HIV/AIDS health care, marriage equality, the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” workplace discrimination, and hate-crime prevention. It’s all about equality. What kind of person says no to that? It’s a campaign to ensure rights for humans. Get on board. HRC.org
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'