BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 7:50 PM ET
If you thought Adam Lambert’s crotch-grabbing onstage sexcapade at Sunday night’s American Music Awards was gay, take a walk down memory lane as Advocate.com remembers some of the gayest moments in awards-show history, from the good (Tom Hanks accepting the Oscar for his work in Philadelphia) to the bad (Rob Lowe and Snow White singing “Proud Mary”) to the downright ugly (Diana Ross grabs hold of Lil’ Kim’s exposed breast).
Watch the videos on the following pages.
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself