BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 7:50 PM ET
If you thought Adam Lambert’s crotch-grabbing onstage sexcapade at Sunday night’s American Music Awards was gay, take a walk down memory lane as Advocate.com remembers some of the gayest moments in awards-show history, from the good (Tom Hanks accepting the Oscar for his work in Philadelphia) to the bad (Rob Lowe and Snow White singing “Proud Mary”) to the downright ugly (Diana Ross grabs hold of Lil’ Kim’s exposed breast).
Watch the videos on the following pages.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 1 hour 2 min ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 2 hours 2 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 47 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM