BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 6:50 PM ET
If you thought Adam Lambert’s crotch-grabbing onstage sexcapade at Sunday night’s American Music Awards was gay, take a walk down memory lane as Advocate.com remembers some of the gayest moments in awards-show history, from the good (Tom Hanks accepting the Oscar for his work in Philadelphia) to the bad (Rob Lowe and Snow White singing “Proud Mary”) to the downright ugly (Diana Ross grabs hold of Lil’ Kim’s exposed breast).
Watch the videos on the following pages.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role