BY Advocate.com Editors
November 23 2009 7:50 PM ET
If you thought Adam Lambert’s crotch-grabbing onstage sexcapade at Sunday night’s American Music Awards was gay, take a walk down memory lane as Advocate.com remembers some of the gayest moments in awards-show history, from the good (Tom Hanks accepting the Oscar for his work in Philadelphia) to the bad (Rob Lowe and Snow White singing “Proud Mary”) to the downright ugly (Diana Ross grabs hold of Lil’ Kim’s exposed breast).
Watch the videos on the following pages.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- POLL: Nationwide Marriage Equality Inevitable — and Welcome
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job