And the Oscar for Most Disturbing Depiction Goes to…
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2012 12:19 PM ET
While the editors were making their bets for the Oscars pool as we got ready for the weekend, we started listing some of our most loved and hated films depicting LGBT life and characters. "There ought to be an Oscar for that!" one editor shrieked. So here is what made the top of our list for nominees. There are certainly more, so if you have a favorite, disturbing depiction, please add it to the comments below.
Below: The Killing of Sister George
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View