Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 14 2014 7:30 PM ET
10. MUSIC: Symphonica by George Michael
George Michael has had a rough go of it as of late — the last 15 years or so — but here's hoping he's getting his act together with the release of Symphonica, a live album recorded during his 2011-2012 orchestral tour. The songs sound pristine — though The Guardian says that's not necessarily a good thing: "This collection of 10 covers and seven originals has an oddly manicured feel, with a lack of the mistakes and ad-libs that pump oxygen into live recordings." Out next week, Symphonica is a precursor to Michael's fifth studio album, expected soon. — Neal Broverman
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'