Celebrity Tweet-Up: New York Marriage Edition
BY Michelle Garcia
June 25 2011 12:45 PM ET
I can't stop crying. We did it kids.
It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank you everyone who worked so hard on this!! A historic night!
@ActuallyNPH (Neil Patrick Harris)
Thank you to NY State Legislature & Governor Cuomo for recognizing that marriage is more than a word: it's about dignity & equality.
California Lieutenant Gov. @GavinNewsom
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Boy Scouts Timeline
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 23 min 27 sec ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 57 min 37 sec ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM