WATCH: Korea's Biggest Trans Celebrity Releases Bouncy New Video
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 11 2012 3:53 PM ET
Transgender singer Harisu became Korea's first transgender celebrity back in 2001, says AllKPop.com, after appearing in a popular ad. Over the next several years she released five full-length albums and six singles, with her fame spreading to other countries in Asia like Japan and China. Now she's back with a new album, The Queen (her first in five years) and a new video is out for the title track of "Shopping Girl," which would fit in well at any American nightclub.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'