Cher Says New Album Due By Christmas
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 30 2012 9:27 PM ET
Cher has thrilled fans by announcing they can expect her first full-length album in more than a decade, which will include her much-discussed duet with Lady Gaga, by Christmas.
The superstar has embraced Twitter to communicate with her multitude of fans and over the weekend let them know that her next single will be released in October and followed by the holiday launch of her next album.
Both the album and "The Greatest Thing," her duet penned by Gaga, were originally expected to be released last fall. On Sunday Cher tweeted an update on the recording of the album, "Finished Song!I LOVE IT! Cant tell names of songs cause Record CO. gave Strict ORDERS ! THINK 1st Single drops Oct. then cd near Xmas."
Earlier today she added, "think ALL SONGS R Great so Far& I'm not Big Fan!GREAT Writers!GAGA IS MAJOR&Her VOCAL IS AMAZING!KUK Heard TGTLast nite 4 1st Time & FREAKED."
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- A Letter to My Partners
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 4 min 34 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 7 min 35 sec ago
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 1 hour 29 min ago
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 1 hour 43 min ago
- Sports South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén 1 hour 55 min ago
- Uganda WATCH: Meet the American Evangelical Behind Uganda's Antigay Law 1 hour 58 min ago
- Women WATCH: 7 New Orphan Black Season 2 Teasers to Hold You Over! 2 hours 1 min ago