Cher Says New Album Due By Christmas
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 30 2012 9:27 PM ET
Cher has thrilled fans by announcing they can expect her first full-length album in more than a decade, which will include her much-discussed duet with Lady Gaga, by Christmas.
The superstar has embraced Twitter to communicate with her multitude of fans and over the weekend let them know that her next single will be released in October and followed by the holiday launch of her next album.
Both the album and "The Greatest Thing," her duet penned by Gaga, were originally expected to be released last fall. On Sunday Cher tweeted an update on the recording of the album, "Finished Song!I LOVE IT! Cant tell names of songs cause Record CO. gave Strict ORDERS ! THINK 1st Single drops Oct. then cd near Xmas."
Earlier today she added, "think ALL SONGS R Great so Far& I'm not Big Fan!GREAT Writers!GAGA IS MAJOR&Her VOCAL IS AMAZING!KUK Heard TGTLast nite 4 1st Time & FREAKED."
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either