Lady Gaga Employs Lindsay Lohan
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 08 2012 3:33 PM ET
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly parlayed her recent high-profile friendship with Lady Gaga into an appearance in the singer's upcoming music video to support her third studio album ARTPOP, according to the New York Post.
The actress, who just wrapped Lifetime's Liz & Dick biopic, which looks at the legendary and often turbulent romance between screen siren Elizabeth Taylor and actor Richard Burton, and is currently filming the Bret Easton Ellis-scripted drama The Canyons opposite straight porn star James Deen, has become friends with the iconic entertainer.
The two women had a girls' night with photographer Ellen von Unwerth at L.A.'s legendary Chateau Marmont last month, in which they are said to have played board games and watched old movies. According to website X17, "The three of them had dinner in the garden on Tuesday night at Chateau, and then Lindsay and Gaga ran upstairs to play dress up and came down in different outfits."
Reps for Gaga and Lohan are not commenting, but a source close to Gaga tells the Post that the musican is not currently shooting the video.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut