Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins a Few Weeks Early
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 11 2012 4:29 PM ET
Anna Paquin has given premature birth to the twins she was expecting with husband and fellow True Blood star Stephen Moyer, reports People magazine.
A rep for the couple, who married two years ago, says, “The babies were born a few weeks early but are in good health, and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”
While filming a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund in 2010, Paquin revealed that she identifies as bisexual.
Earlier this year Moyer spoke with The Advocate about the responsibility he and his wife feel to be politically active. "I’ve always been a flag-waving, bleeding-heart liberal," he said. "Anna and I have very similar feelings about a lot of that stuff, including LGBT causes, so we support each other in it. Being in the public eye has its benefits when you can be the face of something important and raise money for a charity that wouldn’t otherwise have had that profile."
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet