Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins a Few Weeks Early
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 11 2012 4:29 PM ET
Anna Paquin has given premature birth to the twins she was expecting with husband and fellow True Blood star Stephen Moyer, reports People magazine.
A rep for the couple, who married two years ago, says, “The babies were born a few weeks early but are in good health, and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”
While filming a public service announcement for the True Colors Fund in 2010, Paquin revealed that she identifies as bisexual.
Earlier this year Moyer spoke with The Advocate about the responsibility he and his wife feel to be politically active. "I’ve always been a flag-waving, bleeding-heart liberal," he said. "Anna and I have very similar feelings about a lot of that stuff, including LGBT causes, so we support each other in it. Being in the public eye has its benefits when you can be the face of something important and raise money for a charity that wouldn’t otherwise have had that profile."
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM