The Death of DOMA: Best Celeb Reactions From Twitter
BY Jase Peeples
June 26 2013 10:49 AM ET
After the Supreme Court’s historic ruling in favor of marriage equality, several celebrities took to Twitter to spread the good news. Here are a few of our favorite tweets.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) June 26, 2013
DOMA-it-just-lost-O Mr. Roboto! So, so happy for Edie, et al.
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) June 26, 2013
Remember the old days when #DOMA was around and gay people couldn't get married in California? Crazy right!?
— Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler) June 26, 2013
— Kristen Bell (@IMKristenBell) June 26, 2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! LOVE WINS! #SupremeCourt
— Ross Mathews (@helloross) June 26, 2013
— Tegan and Sara (@teganandsara) June 26, 2013
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) June 26, 2013
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) June 26, 2013
This is an incredible day for America... DOMA has been ruled unconstitutional, and #marriageequality is now legal in California... amazing!
— James Duke Mason (@JamesDukeMason) June 26, 2013
— Cheyenne Jackson (@cheyennejackson) June 26, 2013
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays