PHOTOS: Tel Aviv Pride 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2013 4:14 PM ET
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where LGBT people can openly show affection, so it’s no surprise tens of thousands of people gather each year for the annual Pride celebration in Tel Aviv. 2013 festivities included the city’s 15th annual Pride Parade, musical performances, and speeches from public figures such as Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai, who lauded the city as the “most gay-friendly” in the world.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'