PHOTOS: Tel Aviv Pride 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2013 4:14 PM ET
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where LGBT people can openly show affection, so it’s no surprise tens of thousands of people gather each year for the annual Pride celebration in Tel Aviv. 2013 festivities included the city’s 15th annual Pride Parade, musical performances, and speeches from public figures such as Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai, who lauded the city as the “most gay-friendly” in the world.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- WATCH: Kentucky Same-Sex Couples Discuss Kim Davis's Denial
- Might Even Antonin Scalia Say Kim Davis Should Resign?