The (Gay?) Men of Fashion Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:10 PM ET
This year as part of their usual reports from New York Fashion Week, Women's Wear Daily offered up a slideshow of men and what they were wearing this year. Not surprisingly, their context-free and text-free slideshow seems to feature more than a few gay men. For your viewing pleasure, visit WWD.com.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays