The (Gay?) Men of Fashion Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 1:10 PM ET
This year as part of their usual reports from New York Fashion Week, Women's Wear Daily offered up a slideshow of men and what they were wearing this year. Not surprisingly, their context-free and text-free slideshow seems to feature more than a few gay men. For your viewing pleasure, visit WWD.com.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'