WATCH: Jesse Tyler Ferguson 'Breaking So Many Rules' for His Wedding
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 05 2012 7:53 PM ET
Jesse Tyler Ferguson, the out actor best known for playing one half of gay couple (and dads) Mitch and Cam on Modern Family, revealed some sartorial details about his forthcoming wedding to his partner, Justin Mikita. In an interview with Celebuzz today, Ferguson said he and his husband-to-be have a few plans to buck tradition.
"We're breaking so many rules with our wedding," said Ferguson. "But we kind of realized that we can do whatever we want, so I don't think there will be a big reveal with what we're wearing. There will have to be other surprises."
Ferguson said he and Mikita would be wearing bow ties from the new line the partners just launched, called Tie the Knot. Proceeds from the bow tie sales go toward fighting for marriage equality.
Watch the interview below.
- Marriage Equality Couples Sue Florida for Recognition of Their Marriages 12 min 15 sec ago
- Television After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6 1 hour 1 min ago
- Transgender Study: Rescind The Ban on Trans Service Members 1 hour 21 min ago
- Parenting We're Not Perfect, We're Parents 8:18 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: No One Is Invincible 7:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down 7:00 AM
- HIV & AIDS Everything You Need to Know About PrEP 6:56 AM