WATCH: Jesse Tyler Ferguson 'Breaking So Many Rules' for His Wedding
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 05 2012 7:53 PM ET
Jesse Tyler Ferguson, the out actor best known for playing one half of gay couple (and dads) Mitch and Cam on Modern Family, revealed some sartorial details about his forthcoming wedding to his partner, Justin Mikita. In an interview with Celebuzz today, Ferguson said he and his husband-to-be have a few plans to buck tradition.
"We're breaking so many rules with our wedding," said Ferguson. "But we kind of realized that we can do whatever we want, so I don't think there will be a big reveal with what we're wearing. There will have to be other surprises."
Ferguson said he and Mikita would be wearing bow ties from the new line the partners just launched, called Tie the Knot. Proceeds from the bow tie sales go toward fighting for marriage equality.
Watch the interview below.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion