Lisa Lampanelli Will F**k You Up
BY Greg Archer
February 11 2009 1:00 AM ET
'Round and 'round
she goes, and where she stops, expect her to blow.
That’s pretty much how you can sum up savage insult
comic Lisa Lampanelli. The woman has been heralded as
the female Don Rickles -- with shades of TV’s
Archie Bunker tossed in for good measure -- and she spares
no one. An equal-opportunity offender, she’ll
verbally butcher Asians, Hispanics, African-Americans,
and LGBT people in her unabashed comedy routines.
Funny thing is, we all know she’s kidding… Or
no cultural stone unturned in her intoxicating first
HBO special, Lisa Lampanelli: Long Live the
Queen, which airs on the network all month. In an
Advocate.com exclusive, the loveable “queen of
mean” rants about dating, whether or not she
would “do” Obama, her forthcoming book, and
why “homos” just love her so damn much.
Advocate.com: I would just like to say that I think you would make
a good Renta-Yenta.Lisa Lampanelli: Absolutely. If I were a Jew
bitch. I’d be perfect.
But you’re an actress. You can pretend. That’s true. I mean, I am the best actor
-- in the world!
Please. You’re amazing. Hello! I wanna be on Broadway. I mean, that
big-headed dyke-a-saurus Rosie O’Donnell did
Well… Hell, yes!
Too funny. Why do I think it would be fun to marry you? You know, people always say that -- except black
guys. They don’t wanna marry me, but they do
wanna stick it in.
Hmm. Well, we could have a lot in common. You like the chocolate love?
You know…What is that? They’re so hot. They’re in
great shape. And they have girth.
Always helps. Anyway, it is good to talk to you. You too, homo.
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Blasts Critics of Obama's Funny or Die Interview
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans 26 min 9 sec ago
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 40 min 22 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages 41 min 53 sec ago
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 1 hour 50 min ago
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 2 hours 44 min ago
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 4:14 PM
- Politics Big Repub Donors Fund Push for ENDA 3:32 PM