Tyra Sanchez: Tiara Snatch
BY Brandon Voss
April 27 2010 5:10 PM ET
You spoke a lot about your young son Jeremiah on the show, but I’m unclear on some of the details of that conception. Did you consider yourself heterosexual when you had him?
I guess you could say that. My son was born while I was in high school, and I wasn’t gay at all in high school — I was never interested in guys. I guess toward the end of the high school years it could come up and I would think about it, but I wasn’t really interested in men until after high school. A couple months after high school, I tried it and fell in love with it.
What’s your baby mama situation like?
My baby mama situation is like my best friend situation. We’re very good friends, we know we have a child together, so we work hard to raise him.
If RuPaul’s Drag Race were a graduating class, Tyra Sanchez would be voted Most Likely to...?
Win a reality TV show. [Laughs] No, Tyra Sanchez would be the person most likely to be in a movie. I like all kinds of movies, but I really want to be in one of Tyler Perry’s films. Or I’d love to be in the Avatar sequel. Can you imagine Tyra Sanchez as an avatar?
More than I can imagine Tyler Perry letting you steal Madea’s thunder.
Well, maybe Madea and I could be in a movie together. That would be hot.
Let’s end by playing a game of “screw, marry, kill” with your fellow competitors. OK, go.
I’d screw Sahara, I’d marry Tatianna, and I wouldn’t kill anyone because I’m America’s sweetheart.
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books 2 hours 48 min ago
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM