Watch: How Does Bristol Palin React When Her Son Drops F Bomb?
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 6:12 PM ET
Willow Palin, middle daughter of Sarah, was caught a couple years ago using the word “faggot” on Facebook, directed at an acquaintance who criticized her mother’s reality TV show. Well, now the slur’s being flung at her — by her 3-year-old nephew, Tripp.
In a clip from yet another Palin family reality program, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, sisters Bristol and Willow are shown at a Phoenix hotel with Tripp, Bristol’s son. When they refuse to take him to the swimming pool, he gets angry and repeatedly tells his mother and aunt he hates them, and orders Willow, “Go away, you faggot.” It’s bleeped but fairly obvious, and subtitled courtesy of a YouTube poster. Watch below.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher 2 hours 18 min ago
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 2 hours 48 min ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 6:03 PM
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM