Watch: How Does Bristol Palin React When Her Son Drops F Bomb?
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 7:12 PM ET
Willow Palin, middle daughter of Sarah, was caught a couple years ago using the word “faggot” on Facebook, directed at an acquaintance who criticized her mother’s reality TV show. Well, now the slur’s being flung at her — by her 3-year-old nephew, Tripp.
In a clip from yet another Palin family reality program, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, sisters Bristol and Willow are shown at a Phoenix hotel with Tripp, Bristol’s son. When they refuse to take him to the swimming pool, he gets angry and repeatedly tells his mother and aunt he hates them, and orders Willow, “Go away, you faggot.” It’s bleeped but fairly obvious, and subtitled courtesy of a YouTube poster. Watch below.
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media