Watch: How Does Bristol Palin React When Her Son Drops F Bomb?
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 7:12 PM ET
Willow Palin, middle daughter of Sarah, was caught a couple years ago using the word “faggot” on Facebook, directed at an acquaintance who criticized her mother’s reality TV show. Well, now the slur’s being flung at her — by her 3-year-old nephew, Tripp.
In a clip from yet another Palin family reality program, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, sisters Bristol and Willow are shown at a Phoenix hotel with Tripp, Bristol’s son. When they refuse to take him to the swimming pool, he gets angry and repeatedly tells his mother and aunt he hates them, and orders Willow, “Go away, you faggot.” It’s bleeped but fairly obvious, and subtitled courtesy of a YouTube poster. Watch below.
- Commentary Op-ed: No One Is Invincible 1 hour 2 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down 1 hour 3 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Everything You Need to Know About PrEP 1 hour 6 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Transmit HIV Through Oral Sex? 1 hour 18 min ago
- Current Issue Derek Jarman's Alternative to The New Gay Credo 2 hours 2 min ago
- Archives From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69 2 hours 3 min ago
- Religion Op-Ed: Pope's Legacy Will Be That He's Willing to Listen 4:00 AM