Watch: How Does Bristol Palin React When Her Son Drops F Bomb?
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 7:12 PM ET
Willow Palin, middle daughter of Sarah, was caught a couple years ago using the word “faggot” on Facebook, directed at an acquaintance who criticized her mother’s reality TV show. Well, now the slur’s being flung at her — by her 3-year-old nephew, Tripp.
In a clip from yet another Palin family reality program, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, sisters Bristol and Willow are shown at a Phoenix hotel with Tripp, Bristol’s son. When they refuse to take him to the swimming pool, he gets angry and repeatedly tells his mother and aunt he hates them, and orders Willow, “Go away, you faggot.” It’s bleeped but fairly obvious, and subtitled courtesy of a YouTube poster. Watch below.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Institutions of HIV Infection