Watch: How Does Bristol Palin React When Her Son Drops F Bomb?
BY Trudy Ring
July 20 2012 6:12 PM ET
Willow Palin, middle daughter of Sarah, was caught a couple years ago using the word “faggot” on Facebook, directed at an acquaintance who criticized her mother’s reality TV show. Well, now the slur’s being flung at her — by her 3-year-old nephew, Tripp.
In a clip from yet another Palin family reality program, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, sisters Bristol and Willow are shown at a Phoenix hotel with Tripp, Bristol’s son. When they refuse to take him to the swimming pool, he gets angry and repeatedly tells his mother and aunt he hates them, and orders Willow, “Go away, you faggot.” It’s bleeped but fairly obvious, and subtitled courtesy of a YouTube poster. Watch below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View