Queen Latifah Returning to Daytime TV
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 2:36 PM ET
With Anderson Cooper leaving daytime television, the Queen looks to fill the void.
Actress and hip hop star Queen Latifah is slated to launch a syndicated talk show in 2013 with the help of executive producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show will air on certain CBS-owned affiliate stations, and will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, and live performances, Deadline.com reports.
Queen Latifah previously hosted an eponymous talk show in 1999, which ran for two seasons.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians 32 min 58 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag 1 hour 40 min ago
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 1 hour 46 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 1 hour 49 min ago
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 6:22 PM
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 6:08 PM
- Sports South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén 5:56 PM