Queen Latifah Returning to Daytime TV
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 2:36 PM ET
With Anderson Cooper leaving daytime television, the Queen looks to fill the void.
Actress and hip hop star Queen Latifah is slated to launch a syndicated talk show in 2013 with the help of executive producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show will air on certain CBS-owned affiliate stations, and will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, and live performances, Deadline.com reports.
Queen Latifah previously hosted an eponymous talk show in 1999, which ran for two seasons.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?