Queen Latifah Returning to Daytime TV
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 1:36 PM ET
With Anderson Cooper leaving daytime television, the Queen looks to fill the void.
Actress and hip hop star Queen Latifah is slated to launch a syndicated talk show in 2013 with the help of executive producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show will air on certain CBS-owned affiliate stations, and will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, and live performances, Deadline.com reports.
Queen Latifah previously hosted an eponymous talk show in 1999, which ran for two seasons.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship