Queen Latifah Returning to Daytime TV
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 2:36 PM ET
With Anderson Cooper leaving daytime television, the Queen looks to fill the void.
Actress and hip hop star Queen Latifah is slated to launch a syndicated talk show in 2013 with the help of executive producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show will air on certain CBS-owned affiliate stations, and will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, and live performances, Deadline.com reports.
Queen Latifah previously hosted an eponymous talk show in 1999, which ran for two seasons.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Antigay Group's Ad Tells Supreme Court: Marriage 'God's Alone to Decide'