Queen Latifah Returning to Daytime TV
BY Michelle Garcia
October 30 2012 2:36 PM ET
With Anderson Cooper leaving daytime television, the Queen looks to fill the void.
Actress and hip hop star Queen Latifah is slated to launch a syndicated talk show in 2013 with the help of executive producers Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show will air on certain CBS-owned affiliate stations, and will feature celebrity interviews, human interest stories, and live performances, Deadline.com reports.
Queen Latifah previously hosted an eponymous talk show in 1999, which ran for two seasons.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover