Welcome Back Gay Star of Shahs of Sunset Tonight
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 02 2012 6:04 PM ET
Bravo's Shahs of Sunset returns tonight for its second season with the usual mix of alcohol and drama. Reza Farahan, the only out gay Persion on television, is back and on this premier epsidoe trying to intoduce Lily to his group. But, as always on Shahs, things go awry first when the group calls her "Persion Barbie" and then GG and Omid hit the bottle and get a little more sexual at the dinner table then the other attendees prefer.
Don't worry, if you aren't a Shahshanker, Bravo is offering extra incentive to viewers. The network is giving away real gold bars, worth $5,000 each, via Twitter during the show. Winners will be chosen and announced at the end of the episode from among everyone who tweets @BravoTV using #Shahs.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM