Welcome Back Gay Star of Shahs of Sunset Tonight
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 02 2012 6:04 PM ET
Bravo's Shahs of Sunset returns tonight for its second season with the usual mix of alcohol and drama. Reza Farahan, the only out gay Persion on television, is back and on this premier epsidoe trying to intoduce Lily to his group. But, as always on Shahs, things go awry first when the group calls her "Persion Barbie" and then GG and Omid hit the bottle and get a little more sexual at the dinner table then the other attendees prefer.
Don't worry, if you aren't a Shahshanker, Bravo is offering extra incentive to viewers. The network is giving away real gold bars, worth $5,000 each, via Twitter during the show. Winners will be chosen and announced at the end of the episode from among everyone who tweets @BravoTV using #Shahs.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community