Welcome Back Gay Star of Shahs of Sunset Tonight
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 02 2012 6:04 PM ET
Bravo's Shahs of Sunset returns tonight for its second season with the usual mix of alcohol and drama. Reza Farahan, the only out gay Persion on television, is back and on this premier epsidoe trying to intoduce Lily to his group. But, as always on Shahs, things go awry first when the group calls her "Persion Barbie" and then GG and Omid hit the bottle and get a little more sexual at the dinner table then the other attendees prefer.
Don't worry, if you aren't a Shahshanker, Bravo is offering extra incentive to viewers. The network is giving away real gold bars, worth $5,000 each, via Twitter during the show. Winners will be chosen and announced at the end of the episode from among everyone who tweets @BravoTV using #Shahs.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM