Welcome Back Gay Star of Shahs of Sunset Tonight
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 02 2012 5:04 PM ET
Bravo's Shahs of Sunset returns tonight for its second season with the usual mix of alcohol and drama. Reza Farahan, the only out gay Persion on television, is back and on this premier epsidoe trying to intoduce Lily to his group. But, as always on Shahs, things go awry first when the group calls her "Persion Barbie" and then GG and Omid hit the bottle and get a little more sexual at the dinner table then the other attendees prefer.
Don't worry, if you aren't a Shahshanker, Bravo is offering extra incentive to viewers. The network is giving away real gold bars, worth $5,000 each, via Twitter during the show. Winners will be chosen and announced at the end of the episode from among everyone who tweets @BravoTV using #Shahs.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey 1 hour 20 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Love Starts With Acceptance 1 hour 20 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts 1 hour 20 min ago
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM