Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Drinking Game
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:00 PM ET
Busy preparing for tonight's Golden Globe Awards? Co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler came up a drinking game in The Hollywood Reporter that should keep LGBT viewers happy.
Here are the rules:
Drink any time an actress cries during her acceptance speech
Drink any time you see anyone actively not listening to someone onstage
Drink any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!”
Any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub
Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing
Each time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing
The funny ladies told THR that the Globes will be lively tonight because attendees can drink, and, says Fey,“When you get a bunch of people in a room who don’t eat much, and you give them one drink, it gets good fast.”
Read the whole hilarious interview at The Hollywood Reporter.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender