Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Drinking Game
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 1:00 PM ET
Busy preparing for tonight's Golden Globe Awards? Co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler came up a drinking game in The Hollywood Reporter that should keep LGBT viewers happy.
Here are the rules:
Drink any time an actress cries during her acceptance speech
Drink any time you see anyone actively not listening to someone onstage
Drink any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!”
Any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub
Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing
Each time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing
The funny ladies told THR that the Globes will be lively tonight because attendees can drink, and, says Fey,“When you get a bunch of people in a room who don’t eat much, and you give them one drink, it gets good fast.”
Read the whole hilarious interview at The Hollywood Reporter.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM