WATCH: TV Land's Forever Young Has a Gay Housemate
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 03 2013 5:47 PM ET
Forever Young, a much-awaited new reality series from Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg, premieres tonight on TV Land. The show takes The Real World equation of "strangers living together in a house" and adds one major element: The five young spring break-esque cast mates are sharing the house with five people who are all over the age of 70. The two groups are forced to live under the same roof and presumably teach each other about their respective generations while chaos and hilarity ensue.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'