WATCH: TV Land's Forever Young Has a Gay Housemate
BY Christopher Rudolph
April 03 2013 5:47 PM ET
Forever Young, a much-awaited new reality series from Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg, premieres tonight on TV Land. The show takes The Real World equation of "strangers living together in a house" and adds one major element: The five young spring break-esque cast mates are sharing the house with five people who are all over the age of 70. The two groups are forced to live under the same roof and presumably teach each other about their respective generations while chaos and hilarity ensue.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out