Ross Mathews to Host New 'Interactive' Talk Show
BY Jase Peeples
April 24 2013 5:57 PM ET
A new talk show hosted by the lovable Ross Mathews, Hello Ross, is set to debut this fall on the E! network.
According to Deadline, the new series will be an "interactive" talk show which aims to be the ultimate pop culture fan forum.
In each episode, Mathews will be joined by fans as they debate buzzworthy topics, share opinions on the latest in pop culture, and come face to face with their favorite celebrities.
For Mathews, the show will realize a lifelong dream. “I remember watching Regis and Kathie Lee interview celebrities, and my mom looked so happy,” he told The Advocate in 2011. “I just did the math. I wanted to make my mom happy, and I wanted to talk to celebrities. Basically, I wanted Kathie Lee’s job!”
Hello Ross is yet another step in Mathews’s likely future position as the next queen of all media. His first book, Man Up!: Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence, is set to drop on May 7 and is currently available for preorder on Amazon.
The official synopsis describes the book as both an inside look at Mathews’s most embarrassing and hilarious moments from his small-town life to his big-city adventures including “learning to swear like a hardened trucker to that time in high school when had to face down the most frightening opponent of all (his girlfriend's lady bits).”
Catch the sneak peek for Hello Ross that Mathews tweeted below.
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 46 min 31 sec ago
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 50 min 58 sec ago
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 2 hours 6 min ago
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 2 hours 55 min ago
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM