Ross Mathews to Host New 'Interactive' Talk Show
BY Jase Peeples
April 24 2013 5:57 PM ET
A new talk show hosted by the lovable Ross Mathews, Hello Ross, is set to debut this fall on the E! network.
According to Deadline, the new series will be an "interactive" talk show which aims to be the ultimate pop culture fan forum.
In each episode, Mathews will be joined by fans as they debate buzzworthy topics, share opinions on the latest in pop culture, and come face to face with their favorite celebrities.
For Mathews, the show will realize a lifelong dream. “I remember watching Regis and Kathie Lee interview celebrities, and my mom looked so happy,” he told The Advocate in 2011. “I just did the math. I wanted to make my mom happy, and I wanted to talk to celebrities. Basically, I wanted Kathie Lee’s job!”
Hello Ross is yet another step in Mathews’s likely future position as the next queen of all media. His first book, Man Up!: Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence, is set to drop on May 7 and is currently available for preorder on Amazon.
The official synopsis describes the book as both an inside look at Mathews’s most embarrassing and hilarious moments from his small-town life to his big-city adventures including “learning to swear like a hardened trucker to that time in high school when had to face down the most frightening opponent of all (his girlfriend's lady bits).”
Catch the sneak peek for Hello Ross that Mathews tweeted below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: They're Trans, They're Hispanic, and They've Changed This World
- Op-ed: The Long, Powerful History Between Labor and LGBT Activists