Ross Mathews to Host New 'Interactive' Talk Show
BY Jase Peeples
April 24 2013 4:57 PM ET
A new talk show hosted by the lovable Ross Mathews, Hello Ross, is set to debut this fall on the E! network.
According to Deadline, the new series will be an "interactive" talk show which aims to be the ultimate pop culture fan forum.
In each episode, Mathews will be joined by fans as they debate buzzworthy topics, share opinions on the latest in pop culture, and come face to face with their favorite celebrities.
For Mathews, the show will realize a lifelong dream. “I remember watching Regis and Kathie Lee interview celebrities, and my mom looked so happy,” he told The Advocate in 2011. “I just did the math. I wanted to make my mom happy, and I wanted to talk to celebrities. Basically, I wanted Kathie Lee’s job!”
Hello Ross is yet another step in Mathews’s likely future position as the next queen of all media. His first book, Man Up!: Tales of My Delusional Self-Confidence, is set to drop on May 7 and is currently available for preorder on Amazon.
The official synopsis describes the book as both an inside look at Mathews’s most embarrassing and hilarious moments from his small-town life to his big-city adventures including “learning to swear like a hardened trucker to that time in high school when had to face down the most frightening opponent of all (his girlfriend's lady bits).”
Catch the sneak peek for Hello Ross that Mathews tweeted below.
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 1 hour 9 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 2 hours 10 min ago
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians December 12 2013 6:08 PM