The 10 Most Legendary NPH Magazine Covers
BY Brandon Voss
May 08 2014 2:01 AM ET
"He's so skinny, and I think that really gives him power," his fiancé David Burtka tells the magazine. "His body is crazy right now."
After wrapping nine seasons on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, Harris slimmed down to star in the Broadway premiere of John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trask's Hedwig and the Angry Inch, which opened April 22 at the Belasco Theatre. The stage veteran recently earned a Tony nod for playing Hedwig, a fictional East German rock singer and "slip of a girly boy" living as a female after botched gender-reassignment surgery.
Check out nine more of NPH's best solo magazine covers below and on the following pages.
Out, April 2014
Time Out New York, March 2014
AwardsLine, August 2013
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers