The 10 Most Legendary NPH Magazine Covers
BY Brandon Voss
May 08 2014 2:01 AM ET
"He's so skinny, and I think that really gives him power," his fiancé David Burtka tells the magazine. "His body is crazy right now."
After wrapping nine seasons on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, Harris slimmed down to star in the Broadway premiere of John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trask's Hedwig and the Angry Inch, which opened April 22 at the Belasco Theatre. The stage veteran recently earned a Tony nod for playing Hedwig, a fictional East German rock singer and "slip of a girly boy" living as a female after botched gender-reassignment surgery.
Check out nine more of NPH's best solo magazine covers below and on the following pages.
Out, April 2014
Time Out New York, March 2014
AwardsLine, August 2013
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- LISTEN: Kentucky Clerk's Marriage Equality Resistance 'American Way,' Says Rand Paul
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses