Chick-fil-A President Warns Deprived Minds Like Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 01 2012 5:17 PM ET
Dan Cathy, president and COO of Chick-fil-A, has been raising eyebrows and ire nationwide with his recent statements about marriage equality. (In case you have been under a rock, he's against it.)
GoodAsYou.org has dug up video from Cathy at Hope Community Church as well as radio interviews Cathy did with The Ken Coleman Show. Both are doozies.
Here's an excerpt from the former: "It's very clear in Romans chapter 1, if we look at society today, we see all the twisted up kind of stuff that's going on. Washington trying to redefine the definition of marriage and all the other kinds of things that we go — if you go upstream from that, in Romans chapter 1, you will see that because we have not acknowledged God and because we have not thanked God, that we have been left victim to the foolishness of our own thoughts, and as result, we are suffering the consequences of a society and culture who has not acknowledged God or not thanked God — he's left us to a deprived mind. It's tragic and we live in a culture of that today."
Deprived minds might want to check out the Coleman interview as well at GoodAsYou.org.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 1 hour 9 min ago
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 1 hour 31 min ago
- World News Liberal Australian MP Crosses Aisle In Support of LGBT Nondiscrimination 1 hour 43 min ago
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 1 hour 56 min ago
- Pride PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine 2 hours 11 min ago
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 2 hours 15 min ago
- Sports Navratilova Blasts Russian Antigay Law 2 hours 20 min ago