Chick-fil-A President Warns Deprived Minds Like Marriage Equality
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 01 2012 5:17 PM ET
Dan Cathy, president and COO of Chick-fil-A, has been raising eyebrows and ire nationwide with his recent statements about marriage equality. (In case you have been under a rock, he's against it.)
GoodAsYou.org has dug up video from Cathy at Hope Community Church as well as radio interviews Cathy did with The Ken Coleman Show. Both are doozies.
Here's an excerpt from the former: "It's very clear in Romans chapter 1, if we look at society today, we see all the twisted up kind of stuff that's going on. Washington trying to redefine the definition of marriage and all the other kinds of things that we go — if you go upstream from that, in Romans chapter 1, you will see that because we have not acknowledged God and because we have not thanked God, that we have been left victim to the foolishness of our own thoughts, and as result, we are suffering the consequences of a society and culture who has not acknowledged God or not thanked God — he's left us to a deprived mind. It's tragic and we live in a culture of that today."
Deprived minds might want to check out the Coleman interview as well at GoodAsYou.org.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Decades of Old Research Leads to Possible HIV Vaccine For Kids
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum