New Chick-fil-A Flier Mocks 'Fruitcakes'
BY Michelle Garcia
October 16 2012 2:11 PM ET UPDATED: October 16 2012 5:58 PM ET
UPDATE No. 1: A spokesman for Chick-fil-A said that the company is currently investigating the flier and will make a statement on the matter shortly.
A Chick-fil-A franchise in the Atlanta area is passing out fliers for party trays that may be playing on the company's brush with LGBT rights activists.
The company came under fire earlier this year after its president said that he was "guilty as charged" when it came to using his company to support antigay causes.
The Chamblee, Ga., store's advertisement, posted on Towleroad, claims, "Only a fruitcake wouldn't love our party trays."
A manager at the store declined to comment, and a call to the corporate communications office has not yet been returned.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post